Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
KSI Group carries the world’s best Stainless Steel Hose Clamps from the industry leader Ideal Hose Clamps. Below are some of the Stainless Steel Hose Clamps that can serve a variety of purposes. Give us a call at 800-626-4132 and let us show you how we can help!
High quality stainless steel, worm drive hose clamps are the gold standard when connecting, fastening or joining any number of circular and non-circular hoses, fittings and components. Key elements to take into consideration when selecting a clamp include:
- Band Width
- Required torque
- Lined vs. Unlined
- Clamping Diameter / Range
Material: The importance of using a high quality clamp with an all stainless steel band and housing cannot be over emphasized. Additionally, it is important that the correct grade of stainless should be used for given applications. It should be noted that in recent years, clamps have been introduced in the marketplace that are being called “stainless”, that actually are of a much lower grade material than what has traditionally been acceptable.
Band Width: Determining correct band width is a function of the strength required for a given application, as well as the torque load being transferred to the joint or connection and sealing footprint (surface area when the band meets the mating component) needed. The majority of standard size (non-micro) hose clamps are either ½” or 9/16” in band width.
Required Torque: Another important consideration is the torque that a given assembly will require. Hose connections that involve fluid or air are typically more critical relative to installation torque than brackets. In the case of worm drive hose clamps it is also important to note that more is not always better, and often over torqueing actually results in weaker connection.
Lined vs. unlined: Clamps that are used with hose, and particularly softer hose material often require an inner line to protect the hose material from cold flow through the band serrations.
Clamping Diameter: In general, a clamp should be optimized in order to fit over the mating parts without having too much excess material extending outside of the housing once the clamp has been fully tightened. Simply using the correct clamp diameter is a much easier way to eliminate excessive band overhang.
We carry the following Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Clamps:
- Long Band
- Heavy Duty 24000 Series V-Band
- Heavy Duty 30010 Series T-Bolt
- Heavy Duty 30011 Series T-Bolt
- Heavy Duty 30020 Series T-Bolt
- Heavy Duty 30021 Series T-Bolt
- Heavy Duty 60 Series Pow’r Gear
- Heavy Duty 6L Series Pow’r Gear
- Heavy Duty 6M Series Pow’r Gear
- Heavy Duty 6P Series Pow’r Gear
- Heavy Duty 6X Series Pow’r Gear
The following are Specialty Stainless Steel Clamps:
- 48 Series Surelock Quick Engage
- 49 Series Surelock Quick Engage
- 69-0 Series Lox-On
- 500 Series Snaplock Quick Release
- 550 Series Snaplock Quick Release
Looking for a Stainless Steel Spring Clamp?
- 36003 Series WaveSeal 360
- 37215 Series SmartSeal
- 38215 Series SmartSeal
- Flex Gear HD 41
- Flex Gear HD 43
- Flex Gear HD 45
- Flex Gear HD 47
Last, but surely not least, Worm Gear Stainless Steel Clamps:
- 50 Series 9/16″ Hy Gear Worm Drive
- 57-0 Series 1/2″ Hy Gear Worm Drive
- 67-4 Series 1/2″ Hy Gear Worm Drive
- 67-5 Series 1/2″ Hy Gear Worm Drive
- 67-6 Series 1/2″ Hy Gear Worm Drive
- 53-0 Series Lined Clamp Worm Drive
- 615 Series Lined Clamp Worm Drive
- 62J Series Micro Gear Worm Drive
- 62M Series Micro Gear Worm Drive
- 62P Series Micro Gear Worm Drive
- 65E Series Lined Clamp Worm Drive