Intermediate Cable Ties (40 lb)
ACT’s Intermediate Cable Ties, which feature a standard nylon head and hold up to a maximum weight of 40 lbs., can be used for more specialized applications that require more durability and tensile strength than 18 lb. Miniature Cable Ties, but don’t require quite as much strength as 50 lb. Standard Cable Ties. Examples for ideal applications include:
- Home repairs.
- Electrical applications.
- Industrial gardening projects such as landscaping, fence repairs, or fastening marker plates and marker tags in flame retardant or high temperature environments.
UL Recognized, RoHS Compliant, and Approved for CSA and Military Specifications (except Heat Stabilized Black ties), these fasteners are safe to use in both commercial and residential applications that need a bundle diameter anywhere between 1.437″ and 4.0″.
- Colors – Natural, UV Black, Heat Stabilized Black (please allow 2-week lead time), Multi-Colored and Fluorescent-Colored.
- All Intermediate Cable Ties, except Heat Stabilized Black Cable Ties, are Mil-Spec Approved and ROHS Compliant.
- UL Recognized/CSA Approved – 4″, 6″, and 8″.
- Available in 100 or 1,000 cable wraps per bag and 5,000 or 10,000 bags per case.
[wp_eStore_category_products_fancy id=38 style=11]